My mom has told me repeatedly that babies are cute for a reason…it keeps us (parents) going. With all my complaining about motherhood because I’m exhausted and beat down I decided to write a quick list of the moments that keep me going and to maybe prove to you that I do indeed love my children.
The Top 10 Moments I Love the Most
1) When they’re quietly reading books together
2) When they’re napping
3) When they hug each other
4) When they’re napping
5) When they wrap their little arms around my legs
6) When they’re napping
7) When they smile for no other reason but they see me
8) When they’re napping
9) When their laughter is the only sound in the whole entire house
10) When they’re napping… for the night and I don’t have to hear them for 12 glorious hours (if I’m lucky)
Obviously there are a million other things I love about my children (and a million other things that drive me absolutely insane too) but I thought if they ever come across my ramblings then maybe they won’t hate me as much if I throw a sappy one in there every now and again.